JANUARY 11, 2022
CALL TO ORDER
PRAYER BY: ROBERT PYNES, JR.
PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE LED BY: ROBERT PYNES, JR.
1. Motion to approve minutes of January 6, 2022 regular meeting and
dispense with the reading of the minutes
2. Motion to approve retirements
3. Motion to authorize the president and secretary to pay the claims
4. Motion to approve budget amendments related to personnel changes
5. Motion to approve Head Start Policies/Procedures
6. Motion to approve maintenance adjustment allowance for bus drivers
7. Motion to approve performance contracts for Director of
Transportation/Maintenance and for Rosepine High School Principal
8. Motion to advertise for Secondary Curriculum Supervisor position
9. Recognize “Employee of the Month”
10. Superintendent’s Remarks
11. Memorial Resolutions
NOTICE: Anyone desiring to comment in connection with items listed on the agenda before a vote is taken on said item by the Board, should complete a Public Comment Card thirty minutes before the School Board meeting begins. The Public Comment Cards are located at the receptionist’s desk.